Laura Perez is a Stråla Advanced Beginner Guide who began her Stråla home practice in 2008. Laura fell in love with Stråla’s revolutionary approach to yoga practice focusing on breath + movement. (Stråla is a moving meditation, guided with deep breath + easygoing movement from your middle).
Laura began guiding her classes + then proceeded to obtain in-person training through Stråla. She trained with Tara Stiles, Mike Taylor, + Sam Berlind in New York City, where she began to explore breathwork + body connection.
As a yoga guide, Laura holds space + guides a blend of restorative + gentle moving yoga flows with complimentary Shiatsu bodywork + breathwork throughout her sessions, since 2017. Thereby empowering people to drop their stress, release any blocks + feel at ease which allows them to connect with their intuition.
Laura continues to practice Breathwork + Stråla daily, she also studies energy work to bring a greater sense of grounding + connection into her Breathwork + Stråla yoga practice.
Founded by Tara Stiles, Stråla is credited by mind-body-medicine pioneer Dr. Deepak Chopra, as well as Chair of Neurology at Harvard Dr. Rudolph Tanzi. Stråla is also accredited by the global Yoga Alliance Professionals.
Laura is also an intuitive channel to the Akashic Records + offers readings. Most recently Laura completed her Reiki I training with Kelsey J. Patel.
– 20 Hours Intensive Training: Movement, 2017
– 100 Hours Online 200+Hour Training Part 1, 2017
– 200 Hours Ready-to-Lead Training, 2018
– 300 Hours Advanced Leadership Training, 2018
– 100 Hours Online Advanced Training: 7 Secrets of Leadership, 2019
– 100 Hours Online Training, Connect and Heal with Shiatsu, 2019
– 100 Hours Online 200+Hour Training Part 2, 2020
– 30 Hours Online Intensive Training: The Art of Sequencing, 2020